Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
0800 7311 606
By Eloise Evans on 18/04/2016
Not so long ago we wrote about how to stay safe in your garden as it starts to get warmer. To read this, please click here.
This is just a quick update to help you even more with tips on how to stay safe in the garden this spring and summer season. Below is simply flow chart provided by Electrical Safety First which gives you a good idea of garden safety.
Source: Infographic: How safe are you around the garden from Electrical Safety First.
Photo Source: Freepik
Five reasons to choose Mr Electric
- World leading range of energy saving technologies.
- All work carried out is guaranteed to give you peace of mind
- Free no-obligation quotations for every job. We tell you how much a job will cost up front so there are never any nasty surprises
- Fixed pricing policy, no hidden costs and no call out fees. Ever.
- Our highly trained staff can provide comprehensive solutions to any electrical problem, so whatever your electrical need, we will be able to fix the problem.