Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
0800 7311 606
By on 08/08/2016
We all need a bit of a lift sometimes. Even though summer is a lovely time filled with warm weather, ice cream, holidays and long days, sometimes we still need a bit of a laugh.
Mr. Electric feels no different – that’s why we have chosen our favourite electrician jokes to put a bit of a spark into your day. If you are feeling the heat whilst sitting at work or are missing your holiday a couple of weeks ago, never fear! Have a giggle at these and hopefully you’ll feel a bit better!
- Never trust an electrician with no eyebrows.
- I finally managed to get rid of that nasty electrical charge I’ve been carrying.
- My electrician friend accidentally blew the power to the ice making factory.
Now they’ve gone into liquidation.
- My wife said to me that the spark between us had gone.
So I tasered her.
I’ll ask her again when she wakes up.
- What kind of car does an electrician drive?
- This electrician arrives home at 3am.
His wife asks him, “Wire you insulate?”
He replies, “Watt’s it to you? I’m Ohm, aren’t I?”
- I was sacked from my job as an electrician at the prison service for refusing to repair an electric chair.
I told them it was a death trap.
- Why do transformers hum?
They don’t know the words!
- Two atoms were walking down the street one day, when one of them exclaimed, "Oh no - I've lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" the other one asked. "Yes," replied the first one, "I'm positive."
- Why was the free electron so sad?
It had nothing to be positive about!
Next time one of our lovely Mr. Electric technicians are helping you, try telling them one of these jokes, I’m sure they’ll love it!