Electric Car Chargers Installed
Car Charging Points Installed
Contact us on ?? 0121 2850136 to obtain a grant for Electric car charger installation at your workplace today in Birmingham, Coventry,Dudley, Walsall,Nuneaton,Tamworth,Lichfield,Sutton Coldfield,Mere Green,Aston,Erdiington, Stirchley,Perry Barr, Harborn, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
EV Car chargers supplied and fitted by fully qualified NICEIC electricians
Full electric and plug-in hybrid cars are growing in popularity and now come in all shapes and sizes, from two-seater city cars to 4×4 off-roaders. Electric vehicle technology has developed greatly since the milk float and as performance and range increases, purchasing an electric vehicle is becoming a very real option for many people.
Electric vehicles need charging stations and this is where we can help.
At Mr. Electric we are the experts in the installation and management of electric vehicle charge stations for home, workplaces and destinations throughout the UK.
We provide you with a full turnkey service, including; free site survey, design, supply, installation, registration, monitoring, billing, smart control, maintenance, future expansion.
The government offers grants to support the wider use of electric and hybrid vehicles via the Office of Low Emission Vehicles Office of Low Emission Vehicles OLEV
Mr. Electric is one of the first in the Midlands to achieve accreditation via OLEV. As an authorised installer, the company can apply for Government grants on behalf of domestic and commercial customers to reduce the costs of installing charging points at homes, workplaces and destinations.
The Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme provides up to 75% of the installation cost (up to a total of £500) for charging points at domestic properties, while the Workplace Charging Scheme offers up to £300 per socket (up to a maximum of 20 sockets) for commercial properties.
The Government grants are designed to support the wider use of electric and hybrid vehicles, but work has to be carried out by approved installers, using products from approved suppliers.
Mr Electric achieved accreditation after undertaking OLEV’s robust training and testing process and is now able to install charging points, provided by registered supplier EO Charging – one of the UK’s leading suppliers of electric vehicle charging stations.
Mr Electric provides a free site survey, design, installation, registration, monitoring, billing, smart control, maintenance, and future expansion as an Official Installation Partner of British Manufacturer, EO Limited (Electricity Online), one of the leading suppliers of EV Charging Stations in the UK.
Call us now on 0121 2850136
Available with the £500 OLEV. Grant* for the home and £300 for your business premises.
- At Mr Electric we are experts in the installation and management of electric vehicle charge stations for home, workplaces and destinations throughout the UK.
- We provide you with a full turnkey service, including; free site survey, design, supply, installation, registration, monitoring, billing, smart control, maintenance, future expansion. We are a government-endorsed installer for home and business vehicle charging units under a government grant.
- Protects your car with advanced overload protection and electric current management software.
- Mr Electric is an Official Installation Partner of British Manufacturer EO Charging – www.eocharging.com
EO Charging is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of electric vehicle charging stations, supplying the likes of UBER, Addison Lee, EDF Energy, Leeds City Council.
- Stylish, robust and weatherproof, suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Funded model – Totally free chargers. Our funding partner – PlugNGo – cover the cost of the charging equipment, installation and ongoing maintenance. The landowner/Company provide us with parking bays and receive a revenue share on the electricity sales.