IS THERE ‘LIGHT’ AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL
Dear Valued Customer,
I hope you and your families are all keeping safe and well and that you can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
Following Sunday & Monday’s Government updates, things are still not 100% clear!
However, with Tuesday & Wednesday’s updates to come, things should become clearer and we are currently looking at Monday 18th May as a provisional start date to re-open fully.
If you have any work (especially over-due compliance work) waiting to be done or Electrical/AC/Refrigeration systems that need servicing or checking before you re-open, please just call or (it may be easier) to email the office. Upon receipt of your email, we will confirm it has been received and we will put this on our return to work schedule and let you know when it is booked in for (and if you have dates in mind, pop them on the email).
As we continue to work together to fight the Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to reassure our customers that we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, staff and business owners. This will continue to be the primary focus for us during these uncertain times and beyond.
Following Government and Public Health England’s guidance, we have put all appropriate operational processes in place so we can continue to support customers’ homes and businesses with electrical services as government-designated ‘key-workers’.
- As a business, our electricians now work as individuals, and not in teams.
- Operationally, these electricians are kept separate from one another.
- We have also cancelled all face to face gatherings, meetings, and have restricted team members coming into our offices.
- We will be in contact with every customer before arriving at their home or business so that we have a clear understanding of the situation on-site.
- We have also instructed all employees to avoid any physical contact and to maintain the stated distance of 2 metres apart from colleagues, customers and the general public.
- Along with social distancing, card payments will now be taken over the phone as to limit contact.
Effective electrics are essential to keep households and businesses safe and operational, and we will not let you down during these uncertain times.
We are continually assessing and monitoring developments daily and will provide timely updates as the situation evolves.
For more than 30 years, we have been providing first-class electrical services to residential and commercial clients throughout Cornwall & Devon.
Our skilled electricians have unrivalled local knowledge and are on hand to give you complete confidence, so please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
If there is anything else, please just let us know and stay safe.