Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
0800 7311 606
By Josh on 17/06/2014
Handing over the cheque
Last Wednesday a few members of the Mr. Electric support team, Jeff Longley - Birmingham North franchisee and Mr. Sparky went along to the Ronald McDonald House in Birmingham to hand over the money we had raised with a charity night at Hall Green Dog Racing.
It was a tight squeeze for Mr. Sparky and the cheque to fit in the car together but they eventually made it to the Ronald McDonald house at about 10:00 am on Wednesday morning, just in time for breakfast. Mr. Sparky was greeted with a cup of tea and some freshly made waffles and spoke to some of the staff about the hard work they do and how important the House is to families with poorly children at the hospital.
After Mr. Sparky had enjoyed his breakfast it was time to hand over the cheque. It was great to see where the money was being spent and all the fantastic work the House does to help and support poorly children and their families.
Here at Mr. Electric we can't wait to raise more money for this fantastic charity and if you'd like to donate some yourself you can visit the Ronald McDonald House Birmingham justgiving page here.
Five reasons to choose Mr Electric
- World leading range of energy saving technologies.
- All work carried out is guaranteed to give you peace of mind
- Free no-obligation quotations for every job. We tell you how much a job will cost up front so there are never any nasty surprises
- Fixed pricing policy, no hidden costs and no call out fees. Ever.
- Our highly trained staff can provide comprehensive solutions to any electrical problem, so whatever your electrical need, we will be able to fix the problem.